COVID-19 Rapid Response Funding
In order to respond to the emerging and changing needs that organizations are facing, we have left the criteria for this phase of funding intentionally broad. It is our hope that this will allow us to flex and evolve with you in meeting the needs of your communities.
Current guidelines for eligibility:
- Organizations must be current grantees with a core mission of providing a direct service to families.
- Organizations must have incurred or anticipate expenses that affect immediate service delivery due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Expenses between March 1, 2020 and July 1, 2020 are eligible, even if they have not yet been incurred.
Grants of $5,000 - $50,000 are available to ensure that organizations have the immediate capacity to continue operations and continue to serve as a resource for families. We expect that most grants will be between $10,000 – 25,000.
Examples of eligible expenses include:
- Increases in the cost of delivering services and programs (e.g., an increase in staffing expenses to replace volunteers or ramping up operations to meet increased demand)
- Compliance with health and safety standards
- Rent payments
- Adoption of new technology and technical assistance for virtual operations, etc.
Process & Timing
- We will accept applications on a rolling basis until July 1, 2020, or until resources are expended, whichever comes first.
- Your program officer will review your application and be in touch if there are any follow-up questions or requests for additional information.
- Decisions will be made on a weekly basis. You can expect notification about your application within 7-10 days of submission.
- Grant awards will be sent each week.